Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taking a Break

I have decided to take a break from this blog. Last night My Love and I were talking about how we have been spending too much time and energy worrying and focusing on the things we don't have control over, including having a baby, among other things. We have decided to start focusing on the things we can control and improve in our lives.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about having my own babies, and I'm sure that won't change, but I think that it's time for me to take a break. I need an emotional break from all the stress and worry. I've heard lots of stories about people who "quit trying" and end up pregnant. Maybe that'll happen for us. But if not, we'll be ok, and we'll reevaluate at the beginning of next year to see where we want to go from there.


I really appreciate everyone who has been reading this blog and for all your love and support. You have all taught me so much and helped me through some really difficult times. I hope I have done at least a little of the same for you. I'm not going to completely shut this blog down, so if you have any questions you want to put out here, or news about your progress, or just want to vent, please feel free to post here. I will still receive messages and do my best to help you all in anyway I can.


Good luck to all of you! I hope and pray for good things to happen for you. If I don't hear from you, Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

kenna said...

Good lady. You gotta do what is best for you, ya know?

I'm in the same boat.

I'm still here if you ever need me, though, mmk? Remember that.

Anonymous said...

Maranda I am so glad you are doing something for your self! I hope your feeling okay!

If you need anything let me know!

We need to hang out soon!

Miss and Love You!!