Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all your sweet comments. I'm feeling much better now. Not so bummed out at least. I'm still doing my best to keep busy. And yes, junk food helps! Sometimes I really want to curse these hormones, but then again, without them, we wouldn't ever be able to bare children, right?
All I can say is, I LOVE Sundays! Even if nothing specific happens, I always feel better when I'm at church and then bring that good feeling home. Too bad it kinda wears off by Monday eh. But we'll keep trying!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and have a wonderful short week! Let me know if you are feeling bummed out, or if you have any questions you want to ask that someone else here might be able to answer. Or let me know if you are having success or frustrations. I want to know what's going on with all of you! Thanks for all your support to me and each other.

3 comments:

kenna said...

Maybe your bummed out feelings headed south...but I'm totally okay with that, long as you are feeling better.

Everyone needs their turn and it's my turn! :)

Anonymous said...

love you Maranda!

Megan said...

I was just wondering if any body knows any good doctors at St. Marks Hospital that are a little more aggressive with their fertility treatment my sisiter is trying to get pregnant and she can't go to my doctor!