Monday, July 13, 2009

Temporary Leave of Absence

Well friends, I am actually in the middle of a move, and my Internet will be turning off tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to post for a few weeks, but I hope you will all continue to leave comments about how you are doing, any questions or subjects you want to talk about, and continue to create connections with each other for support. I wish there was a better way of posting here, like a note board or something, so we can all be connected to each other and have a place to go when good or bad things happen and we want to talk. Let me know what you guys think. Also, you are always welcome to email me at iwannagrowpeople.gmail.com. I will be checking my emails often (I just can't use blogger, dumb work restrictions ;) Stay strong everyone, you are all so wonderful and good things will happen soon, for all of us!

No comments: